APPLY TODAY FOR A CHANCE TO PRESENT AT
THE PITCH OFF
Four Agtech Startups will be selected to pitch to a panel of judges consisting of companies seeking potential agtech partners, plus leaders from TechStars, ATDC and the UGS College of Agriculture’s Innovation Gateway. Following the competition, each nalist will have the opportunity to speak 1:1 with the judges.
- Mark Young, CTO, Climate Corp.
- Josh McClung, Lead, Cox Enterprises Clean Tech
- Jon Rosenthal, Principal, Florikan
- Michael Cohn, Director, TechStars Atlanta
- Jen Bonnett, General Manager, ATDC
- Ian Biggs, Sr. Associate Director - Startups, UGA Innovation Gateway
Startup Applicant Criteria
- Company should have an innovative tech product or service of potential value to the agricultural industry and market
- Company should have a leadership team of at least 2 people committed to the project
Applications will be reviewed for
- Competency of management team; knowledge of product and markets
- Validation of value proposition of product/service; competitive advantage, barriers to entry
- Viability of revenue model, level of performance
- Scalability of business model, extent of impact
To apply to pitch, go to https://tagonline.wufoo.com/forms/agtech-pitch-oFF
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Finalists will be given 5 minutes to pitch and will answer question from the judges immediately afterwards.
- Pitch Off will take place at the AgTech Conference of the South on July 24, 2018 at 3:30 pm at the Alpharetta Conference Center at Avalon, 9000 Avalon Blvd., Alpharetta, GA 30009.
- For more information about the AgTech Conference of the South, visit www.agtechsouth.com.
Thank you to TAG, our AgTech Pitch O Sponsor!